NanoInnovation will take place on September, 11th-14th 2018 in the traditional venue of the Renaissance Cloister by Sangallo at the Faculty of Civil and Industrial Engineering of “Sapienza” University of Rome in Via Eudossiana 18.
NanoInnovation is the national meeting place for the wide and multidisciplinary community dealing with the development of nanotechnologies and their integration with other key enabling technologies (KETs), in all application fields. The event is a unique opportunity for the scientific, industrial and business communities, providing an open discussion platform, where researchers, technologists, managers, entrepreneurs and investors can share experiences, opinions and expectations about the role of nanotechnologies for future innovations.
NanoInnovation is also a unique place for students, PhDs and young researchers to gather latest insights on developments in nanotechnologies, and meeting the key players in the field.
Several participation opportunities are available, ranging from oral and poster presentations, organization of technical-scientific sessions, workshops and satellite events, aiming to present scientific and technical results, novel applications and products, new tools and equipment, disseminating projects results, etc.
The participation is free, upon registration.
- Plenary and keynote Sessions (with the presence of national and international experts and personalities)
- Technical-scientific symposiums (poster or oral presentations on selected topics)
- Tutorial sessions (to get knowledge and expertise on the treated topics)
- Matchmaking meetings (to directly connect operators active in research and innovation and interested to cooperation opportunities - R2B, B2B)
- Satellite events, round tables and workshops, independently organized by external organizations/companies and armonized in the conference frame
- Exhibition area, with the presence of companies, universities, research centres, where producers can provide detailed information on the most innovative products of the nanotech world and researchers can illustrate to companies the results of their research.