Master’s degrees timetables
The second semester of the a.y. 2022/2023 will start on Monday 20 February and end on Saturday 20 May 2023 (the week between 22 and 27 May can be used for any recoveries).
On this page you can find the lesson times of your degree course, divided by year of course:
- Gender studies, cultures and policies for media and communication
- Media, digital communication and journalism
- Organization and marketing for business communication
- Social planning for sustainability, innovation and gender inclusion
- Development and International Cooperation Sciences
Furthermore, news relating to any changes, even temporary, of the timetables will be published.
All students are therefore invited to consult this page frequently, at least for the first weeks of class.
Several courses are divided into different channels based on the initial of the student's surname: for reasons related to the capacity of the classrooms, it is not possible to request channel changes, regardless of frequency. This does not exclude the possibility for the Professors to evaluate exceptional situations and relative exceptions, if they find the conditions.
Information and updates on teaching are also available on the dedicated page of the University website.
Consult the file with the location of the classrooms
Go to the Sapienza Maps and Buildings service
Go to the Sapienza Virtual Tour service