Administrative manager (RAD)
Dr. Olivia Mauro tel. 06 4991 0793
The Administrative Manager (or RAD - delegate by Chief Administrative Officer) is responsible for the Administrative Office and coordinates the administrative and accounting affairs of the Department, sharing legal responsibility with the Director.
In particular the Administrative Secretary:
- Collaborates with the Director in all activities aimed at improving the function of the Department, including the organization of courses, seminars and conferences;
- Prepares the provisional and final budget;
- Coordinates the administrative and accounting work, sharing legal responsibility with the Director;
- Attends the meetings of the Department Council and Counseling Board, writing session reports;
- Directs and organizes the Administrative Office of the Department;
- Takes any measure aimed at improving the administrative and accounting work of the Department.