1) P. Bollella, S. Sharma, A.E.G. Cass, R. Antiochia, “Microneeedle-based biosensor for minimally-invasive lactate detection”, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2019, 123, 152-159 DOI: 10.1016/j.bios.2018.08.010
2) P. Bollella, S. Sharma, A.E.G. Cass, R. Antiochia, “Minimally-invasive microneedle-based biosensor array for simultaneous lactate and glucose monitoring in artificial interstitial fluids”, Electroanalysis, 2019, 31, 374-382 DOI: 10.002/elan.201800630
3) F. Tasca, C. Tortolini, P. Bollella, R. Antiochia, “Microneedles-based electrochemical devices for transdermal biosensing: a review”, Current Opinion in Electrochemistry, 2019, 16, 42-49, DOI: 10.1016/j.coelec.2019.04.003
4) P. Bollella, S. Sharma, A.E.G. Cass, F. Tasca, R. Antiochia, “Minimally invasive glucose monitoring using a highly porous gold microneedles-based biosensor: characterization and application in artificial interstitial fluid”, Catalysts, 2019, 9, 580, DOI: 10.3390/catal9070580
5) R. Antiochia, D. Oyarzun, J. Sánchez, F. Tasca, “Comparison of direct and mediated electron transfer for bilirubin oxidase from myrothecium verrucaria. Effects of inhibitors and temperature on the oxygen reduction reaction”, Catalysts, 2019, 9, 1056.
6) G. Calitri, P. Bollella, L. Ciogli, C, Tortolini, F. Mazzei, R. Antiochia, G. Favero, “Evaluation of different storage processes of passion fruit (Passiflora edulis Sims) using a new dual biosensor platform based on a conducting polymer”, Microchemical Journal, 2020, 154, 104573.
7) F. Tasca, R. Antiochia, “Biocide activity of green quercetin-mediated synthesized silver nanoparticles”, Nanomaterials, 2020, 10, 909.
8) E. Capecchi, D. Piccinino, E. Tomaino, B. M. Bizzarri, F. Polli, R. Antiochia, F. Mazzei, R. Saladino, “Lignin nanoparticles are renewable and functional platforms for the concanavalin a oriented immobilization of glucose oxidase-peroxidase in cascade bio-sensing”, RSC Advances, 2020, 10, 29031–29042.
9) M, Gacitua, C. Urrejola, C. J., Carrasco, R. Vicuna, B.M. Srain, S. Pantoia-Gutierrez, D. Leech, R. Antiochia, F. Tasca, “Use of a thermophile desiccation-tolerant Cyanobacterial culture and Os redox polymer for the preparation of photocurrent producing anode”, Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, 2020, 8, 900.
10) R. Zumpano, L. Lambertini, C. Tortolini, P. Bollella, G. Favero, R. Antiochia, F. Mazzei, “A glucose/oxygen enzymatic fuel cell exceeding 1.5 V based on glucose dehydrogenase immobilized onto polyMethylene blue-carbon nanotubes modified double-sided screen printed electrodes: Proof-of-concept in human serum and saliva”, Journal of Power Sources, 2020, 476, 228615.
11) R. Antiochia, “Nanobiosensors as new diagnostic tools for SARS, MERS and COVID-19: from past to perspectives”, Microchimica Acta, 2020, 187, 639.
12) R. Antiochia, “Developments in biosensors for CoV detection and future trends”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2021, 173, 112777.
13) C. Tortolini, E. Capecchi, F. Tasca, R. Pofi, M.A. Venneri, R. Saladino, R. Antiochia, “Novel nanoarchitectures based on lignin nanoparticles for electrochemical eco‐friendly biosensing development”, Nanomaterials, 2021, 11, 718.
14) R. Antiochia, “Paper-based biosensors: frontiers in point-of-care detection of COVID-19 disease”, Biosensors, 2021, 11, 110.
15) C. Tortolini, F. Tasca, M.A. Venneri, C. Marchese, R. Antiochia, “Gold nanoparticles/carbon nanotubes and gold nanoporous as novel electrochemical platforms for L-ascorbic acid detection: comparative performance and application”, Chemosensors, 2021, 9, 229. DOI: 10.3390/chemosensors9080229