Academic year 2023/2024
ATTENTION: Dates and classrooms may vary. It is advisable to always check the web pages of the teachers where any notices will be published.
NEWS ABOUT LESSONS:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR HEALTH lessons (prof. LA TORRE) will begin on Monday 2 October;
- STATA LABORATORY (Prof.ssa Reljic) lessons will begin on 26 September;
- GLOBALIZATION HEALTH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT lessons, Prof.ssa Giannetti, will begin on 26 September;
- HYGIENE AND EPIDEMIOLOGY lessons, Prof. Villari/ Prof. De Vito/Prof.ssa Cattaruzza/Prof. La Torre, will begin on 25 September;
- HEALTH ECONOMICS AND POLICY lessons, prof.ssa Di Gioacchino, on October 5th and October 19th will not be held and will be made up later;
- The HYGIENE AND EPIDEMIOLOGY lesson on October 5th will not be held and will be made up later;
- HEALTH ECONOMICS AND POLICY lesson, prof.ssa Di Gioacchino, on November 15th will not be held and will be made up later;
- GLOBALIZATION HEALTH AND ECONOMICS DEVELOPMENT lesson, prof.ssa Giannetti, on October 18th will not be held and will be made up later;
- PHARMAECONOMICS AND ECONOMICS OF BIOPHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY lesson, prof.ssa Coretti, on October 24th will not be held and will be made up later;
- GLOBALIZATION HEALTH AND ECONOMICS DEVELOPMENT lesson, prof. Salvucci, on November 7th will not be held and will be made up later;
REFRESHMENT COURSES IN QUANTITATIVE METHODS AND MACRO AND MICROECONOMICS:
The Faculty of Economics offers refreshment courses in Quantitative Methods and Macro and Microeconomics addressed to all students starting the Master Programs in Economics, Health Economics, Finance and Insurance.
The preparatory courses are in English and aim to prepare students for profitably attending first-year courses.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO ATTEND THE COURSES
They start on September 5th, 2022, and will be held both in the presence and in remote. The links to the platform links will be available in due time