Refer this section for informations about the teaching activity of the Department of Economics and Law.
LINKS FOR LECTURES IN THE CLASSROOMS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIA E DIRITTO (Laboratorio informatico_Lab06, Aula Marrama, Aula del Consiglio, Aula Steve, Aula 1B, Aula 2C_agraria, Auletta II piano)
LINKS FOR LECTURES IN THE CLASSROOMS OF THE FACULTY
RECOVERY OF LESSONS
Health economics and policy - prof.ssa Di Gioacchino: January 5th 2-4 pm
Market regulation - prof. Crisci: December 11th 6-8 pm, December 18th 4-6 pm, December 22nd 2-4 pm, December 23rd 11 am -1 pm, December 28th 11 am -1 pm
The lecture of Applied Statistics on November 30th has been canceled.
The lectures in Economia finanziaria and Microeconomics by prof. Brancati will resume both remotely starting from Monday 9 November.
To connect to the lessons it is necessary to consult the provisional link published on the teacher's page:
The lecture of Hygiene and epidemiology on November 5th has been canceled.
The lecture of Market regulation on Thursday 29th October will start at 9.30 am.
The lecture of Hygiene and epidemiology on October 26th has been canceled.
The lectures of Microeconomics have been canceled from October 26th to Novembre 4th.
The lecture of Health economics and policy on October 21st has been canceled.
The lecture of Microeconomics on October 20th has been canceled.
Starting from October 15th, the lectures of Monetary policy will take place:
- Monday 4-6 pm in aula 1B
- Thursday 2-4 pm in aula del consiglio
Starting from October 12th, the lectures of Market regulation will take place:
- Monday 11 am - 1pm in aula del consiglio
- Wednesday 11 am - 1pm in aula del consiglio
- Friday 9-11 am in aula 1B
START OF THE LECTURES 2020/2021
The lessons of the first semester of the academic year 2020/2021 will start on September 28, with the following exceptions:
- Prof. Tancioni's course Applied macroeconomics and policies will start on September 30th.
- Prof. Sambucci's course Contabilità di Stato will begin on September 30th.
- Prof.ssa Fedeli's course Scienza delle finanze will start on October 1st.
- Prof. Di Bartolomeo's course Monetary policy will begin on October 1st.
- Prof. Franzini's course Economics of institutions will start on October 1st.
- Prof. Crisci's courses will start on October 5th.
- Prof.ssa Cavallaro's course (who took the place of Prof. Ikehenaode) Macroeconomia corso avanzato will start on October 1st.