CIVIS - a European Civic University
CIVIS is a European Civic University formed by the alliance of eight leading research higher education institutions across Europe:
- Aix-Marseille Université
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Universitatea din Bucuresti
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Sapienza Università di Roma
- Stockholm University
- Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen
It brings together a community of more than 384,000 students and 55,000 staff members including 30,000 academics and researchers.
CIVIS hubs are cross and interdisciplinary thematic research and education areas which will structure our European University. Our goal is to create innovative study and research programmes focus on global societal challenges.
5 CIVIS themes
Our hubs will focus on five themes which have been identified based on CIVIS’s missions and values, and are closely connected to major societal challenges and linked with the UN Sustainable development goals:
- Cities, territories and mobilities
- Digital and Technological transformation
- Climate, environment and energy
- Society, culture, heritage
Each of these thematic hubs will offer joint study programmes at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Phd levels at the CIVIS member universities and will foster multidisciplinary research projects through innovative pedagogies.
Courses open to students from all CIVIS member universities
Governing in Times of Crisis
|6 April 2021||https://civis.eu/en/civis-courses/governing-in-times-of-crisis|