F.A.Q. English Course F in Medicine and Surgery
Where can I find the course website?
How do I enroll?
You have to pass the admission test, which takes place once a year. All instructions will be available on the announcement of the competition, which will be published on the website: https://corsidilaurea.uniroma1.it/en/corso/2023/30893/home
Where is the admission test taking place?
The admission test can be sit at all Italian universities which have an English taught medical programme (Rome, Milan, Pavia, Bari, etc…) and in several cities outside of Italy (also overseas). A list will be given on the announcement.
Where are the courses held?
Courses are held at the Departments of the hospital “Policlinico Umberto I” and inside of the main campus of “Sapienza” University.
Where can I find general information about the courses?
For general information, click here and see the different sections:
Can I make a transfer request?
Yes you can, but assuming that:
• You will need to pass the admission test
• Only after passing the admission test you must provide all the necessary documentation in order to validate your previous academic studies
Please note that given the high number of applicants, documents cannot be examined previously to enrollment.
What else needs to be done?
For non-EU student it is mandatory to follow a pre-enrollment procedure with the office for students with foreign titles (email@example.com).
On these websites you can find further information about:
- admission: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/admissions
- tuition fees: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/tuition-fees-and-benefits
- student housing: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/student-housing
- unit for Italian and international university residences and guesthouses: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/italian-university-housing-area
- scholarships: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/pagina/scholarships
- IMAT: http://www.universitaly.it/index.php/imat_home
- mandatory vaccinations: https://www.uniroma1.it/en/notizia/vaccinations-students-enrolled-medica...