Are you interested in a study period at Sapienza i3S and you aren't an Erasmus+ student?
In this section you will find a list of the possible options you can choose from.
- Enroll in a Master Programme: Sapienza i3S gives foreign students the opportunity to apply directly to its Master Programmes in English. To apply to one of our courses it is sufficient to fill the online application form, and follow the instructions on: http://en.uniroma1.it/node/13540
Please note: Each Programme has its selection procedures and deadlines; please check the website of the chosen Programme for information on application procedures before uploading any documentation. Check admission procedures for each Programme (http://www.i3s.uniroma1.it/it/node/8585). For more info download the brochure.
- Single courses: Sapienza i3S gives students the opportunity to attend single courses. Students that wish to attend a limited number of courses, can register without paying registration fess, but paying instead 430 € per course. For more info https://www.uniroma1.it/it/content/corsi-singoli.
- Double Degrees: Sapienza i3S has finalized agreements with foreign universities for hosting students who wish to obtain a double degree. For a list of the operative agreements click here.
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility. Sapienza i3S participates to Extra-EU Mobility Programs and has agreements with the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Egypt, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia. For more info click here.
- Extra-EU Mobility: Sapienza i3S participates to Extra-EU Mobility Programs with bilateral agreements with the following universities: Tohoku University - Graduate School of Information Sciences- Japan, University of New York at Buffalo, United States, Renmin University of China (School of Economics), China, National Research University of Electronic Technology "MIET", RussiaUfa State Aviation Technical University, Russia. If your university is one of these you can spend a study period (1 or 2 semesters) at Sapienza i3S, without paying extra registration fees. For more info click here.
For practical info on life in Rome, visa permits and muck more click here.