The administrative offices of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry support the Dean, Prof. Antonella Polimeni, in terms of quality assurance, institutional coordination, rationalisation and monitoring of the educational activities of the Faculty departments, and development of third mission activities, as established by the University's 2016-2021 strategic plan.
The different administrative offices are shown on the menu on the left.
The administrative offices are located on two floors of the ex-Scre building:
- The offices of the Masters Programme in Medicine and Surgery ‘D’, of the interfaculty Masters Programme in Medicine and Surgery ‘F’, of the Bachelors Programmes in the Health Professions, of the degree exams in Medicine and Surgery, and of the Erasmus programme are located on the GROUND FLOOR. The offices on this floor are dedicated to administrative procedures related to: educational information, student scholarships and assignments, and extra-institutional assignments for teaching staff.
- the Dean's office as well as the administrative offices responsible for activities related to the Faculty's governing bodies are located on the SECOND FLOOR.
The activities of the administrative offices of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry will be suspended in conjunction with the closure periods of the central university administration, as per circular letter prot. n. 7326 of 28/01/2019:
- Saturday 27 April 2019 (with regular hours on the 26th);
- from Monday 12 August to Saturday 17 August 2019;
- Tuesday 24December, Friday 27December, Saturday 28 December, and Tuesday 31December 2019;
- Thursday 2 January 2020.