Twelfth MEMOTEF Research Day - May 31 and June 1, 2022
The MEMOTEF 2022 Research Days will be held again this year, after the break caused by the pandemic, on 31 May and 1 June 2022, in presence, at the University premise located in Piazza Cavalieri di Malta 2 (Rome).
The Organising Committee intends to organise the event in a casual manner, asking each scientific area of the Department to: (i) present the main research lines and active projects; (ii) outline future projects; (iii) bring out ideas/topics for possible collaboration with other areas (e.g. possibly aimed at attracting research funding) and even (iv) as a way to show concrete needs to other areas.
The programme, as established by the Committee, will include the following issues:
- A series of mixed sessions followed by workshops and discussion-based activities;
- Two types of presentation slots: Full slots (15 minutes) and Mini slots (15 minutes for two presentations), the latter designed for PhD students and research fellows;
- Presentations may be either in Italian or English, although the slides should possibly be in English.
A social dinner will take place at the end of the first day (paid by individual participants).
For more information, please contact the Research Days Organising Committee directly
- Social Statistics/Demography: Marina Zannella (email@example.com)
- Statistics: Marco Geraci (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mathematics: Immacolata Oliva (email@example.com)
- Languages: Vanessa Leonardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Economic History: Jacob Weisdorf (email@example.com)
- Economic Geography: Venere S. Sanna (firstname.lastname@example.org)