Avvisi Generali del Docente:
Statistics for management / Applied Statistics exam dates:
- 20 Jan
- 14 Feb
- 5 May (reserved)
- 14 Jun
- 6 Jul
- 12 Sep
- 10 Oct (reserved)
Personal recognition will start at 10:00
Link to course material:
The Statistics for management / Applied Statistics exam consists of two parts:
- a written part with closed and open questions (maximum vote=24) on exam.net. (there will be R-related questions, but you will not use R)
- an OPTIONAL oral part. After grading the written part, those who obtained 24, can ask for this optional oral part that will include both theoretical questions AND exercises in R.
May and October exams are reserved for “fuoricorso” students, working students, students with disabilities, and students who are graduating in the following graduation session and who can certify their status.
You can take the exam online if:
- you are a foreign student (your legal residence is not in Italy)
- you are quarantined for Covid
If you take the exam online you need:
- a stable connection;
- a camera placed such that your face and hands on a desk are visible (unless you have a removable webcam, you MUST use the camera of your mobile/tablet).
You will receive a Google Meet link the day of the exam.
To speed up the recognition process, please upload your photo id on infostud (if you haven't already).
Orario di Ricevimento:
Contact the teacher by email for an appointment
Link per Didattica in presenza e in diretta streaming dalle aule di Facoltà e di Dipartimento: