Avvisi Generali del Docente:
Link to course material :
April and October exams are reserved for “fuoricorso” students, working students, students with disabilities, and students who are graduating in the following graduation session and who can certify their status.
You can take the September exam online if and only if:
- you are quarantined for Covid, in which case you have to use the following instructions:
- you are a foreign student (your legal residence is not in Italy), in which case you should send me an email to
inform me that you are unable to take the exam in presence.
The Applied Statistics exam will start at 10:30 and consist of two parts:
- a written part with closed and open questions (maximum vote=24) on exam.net. (possible R-related questions, but you will not use R)
- an optional oral part. After grading the written part, those who obtained 24, can ask for this optional oral part that will include R exercises.
If you take the exam online you need:
- a stable connection;
- a camera placed such that your face and hands on a desk are visible (unless you have a removable webcam, you MUST use the camera of your mobile/tablet).
You will receive a Google Meet link the day of the exam.
To speed up the recognition process, please upload your photo id on infostud (if you haven't already).
Orario di Ricevimento:
Contact the teacher by email for an appointment
Applied Statistics: Mon-Tue-Wed 11:15 - 12:45 (Room 8b)
Link per Didattica in presenza e in diretta streaming dalle aule di Facoltà e di Dipartimento: