Indications relating to the protocol for carrying out the competitive exam - Orthodontics
The admission test of the competition to the specialization school in Orthodontics will be held on 13/12/2021 at 3:00 pm at classrooms A1 - A2 ground floor of the Department of Odontostomatological and Maxillofacial Sciences, via Caserta 6, 00161 Rome.
The indications relating to the security protocol for the conduct of the competitive exam are transmitted below.
1) show up alone and without any type of baggage (except in exceptional situations, to be documented);
2) do not go to the competitive exam venue if you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms:
a. temperature above 37.5 ° C and / or chills;
b. cough that has recently appeared;
c. breathing difficulties;
d. sudden loss of smell (anosmia) or decreased sense of smell (hyposmia),
e. loss of taste (ageusia) or change in taste (dysgeusia);
f. sore throat.
3) not to appear at the competitive exam venue if subjected to quarantine measures or fiduciary home isolation and / or the ban on removal from one's home / home as a measure to prevent the spread of the COVID contagion - 19
4) present at the time of entry into the competitive exam venue (at the Department's security guard) a report relating to a rapid or molecular antigen test, carried out by means of a gold / rhino / pharyngeal swab, at an accredited / authorized public or private facility, not prior 48 hours from the performance of the tests Protocol for the conduct of public competitions referred to in Article 1, paragraph 10, letter z), of the Decree of the President of the Council of Ministers, 14 January 2021)
5) compulsory wear, from the moment of access to the competitive exam venue until the exit, the surgical mask (s) made available by the organizing administration.
The obligations referred to in numbers 2 and 3 are the subject of a specific self-declaration, present on the Department access form, which must be previously completed and shown upon entering the structure, and available at the following link:
If one or more of the above conditions are not met, or in case of refusal to produce the required self-declaration, the candidate's entry into the competition area will be inhibited.
It is recommended to scrupulously follow the spacing and sanitizing indications, as per the reported information.
Registration of candidates will start according to the following schedule
2.00 pm Candidates with surname from letter A to letter L;
2.15 pm Candidates with surname from letter M to letter Z