Indications relating to the protocol for carrying out the competitive exam - Orthodontics 2021
- show up alone and without any type of baggage (except in exceptional situations, to be documented);
- do not go to the competitive exam venue if you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms:
- temperature above 37.5 ° C and / or chills;
- cough that has recently appeared;
- breathing difficulties;
- sudden loss of smell (anosmia) or decreased sense of smell (hyposmia),
- loss of taste (ageusia) or change in taste (dysgeusia);
- sore throat.
- not to appear at the competitive exam venue if subjected to quarantine measures or fiduciary home isolation and / or the ban on removal from one's home / home as a measure to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 contagion;
- be in possession of the COVID certification
- compulsory wear, from the moment of access to the competitive exam venue until the exit, the surgical mask (s) made available by the organizing administration.
It is also recommended to scrupulously follow the spacing and sanitization indications, as per the reported information, not creating gatherings in and out of the Department.
Registration and recognition of candidates will take place according to the following schedule:
Candidates with surname from letter A to letter L: 02:15 pm
Candidates with surname from letter M to letter Z: 02:35 pm
To facilitate the registration procedures, we ask you to respect the convocation time.