This section provides information about the degree programmes organised by the Department.
The Department proposes five Degree Programmes, divided into the following scientific-disciplinary areas:
- Design | Language: Italian | Class: L-4
- Management of the Building Process– Project Management | Language: Italian | Class: L-23
- Masters Degrees
- Architettura – Rigenerazione Urbana / Architecture – Urban Regeneration | Language: Italian and English | Class: LM-4
- Design, Comunicazione Visiva e Multimediale / Design, Multimedia and Visual Communication | language: Italian and English | Class: LM-12
- Product and Service Design | Language: English | Class: LM-12
The following postgraduate courses complete the educational offer of the Department:
- PhD Programmes
This is the third level of study to which it is possible to have access after the Master's degree; it lasts 3 years and access is through a competition for qualifications and exams.
- Advanced Professional Courses
Study programmes for scientific specialization and high-level permanent and recurrent training; designed for students, but also for professionals who feel the need to upgrade their skills. Access requires the possession of a bachelor's degree (1st level master's degree) or a master's degree (2nd level master's degree), as well as an "old system" degree.
- School of Advanced Studies
School with a specific critical and professional training character. Access requires the possession of a specialist or master's degree, as provided for by the Statute of the School.
- Summer School
Summer school provides students with the opportunity to focus on specific subjects, experience an international environment and take advantage of the educational and research quality at Europe's largest university.