This section provides information about the degree programmes organised by the Department.
The Department proposes five Degree Programmes, divided into the following scientific-disciplinary areas:
- Design | Language: Italian | Class: L-4
- Gestione del Processo Edilizio – Project Management | Language: Italian | Class: L-23
- Architettura – Rigenerazione Urbana / Architecture – Urban Regeneration | Language: Italian and English | Class: LM-4
- Design, Comunicazione Visiva e Multimediale / Design, Multimedia and Visual Communication | Language: Italian and English | Class: LM-12
- Product and Service Design | Language: English | Class: LM-12
The following postgraduate courses complete the educational offer of the Department:
This is the third level of study to which it is possible to have access after the Master's degree; it lasts 3 years and access is through a competition for qualifications and exams.
Study programmes for scientific specialization and high-level permanent and recurrent training; designed for students, but also for professionals who feel the need to upgrade their skills. Access requires the possession of a bachelor's degree (1st level master's degree) or a master's degree (2nd level master's degree), as well as an "old system" degree.
School of Advanced Studies
School with a specific critical and professional training character. Access requires the possession of a specialist or master's degree, as provided for by the Statute of the School.