The Department consists in four buildings: Human Anatomy building (Via A. Borelli, 50), Histology & Medical Embriology building (Via. A. Scarpa, 16), Forensic Medicine building (Viale Regina Elena, 336) and Orthopedics building (P.le A. Moro, 5).
Underground: Blu line, Policlinico or Castro Pretorio stops
Bus: 3, 19, 71, 93, 163, 310, 443, 448, 492, 512
The historic base of the University is located in Piazzale Aldo Moro in the district of San Lorenzo, a few minutes walk from Termini station. The University City, designed by architect Marcello Piacentini and inaugurated in 1935, is a real city within the city, where the teaching activities of our department are integrated with a series of administrative and reception facilities, library services and educational workshops.
View saimlal in a larger map