Telecom Engineer Intern
Venerdì, 23 Novembre, 2018
Internship project: Anritsu is offering an internship opportunity to become a part of our R&D telecom engineers’ team working on the development of Anritsu’s MasterClaw network monitoring platform. We provide telecom and software specifications for applications whose main goal is to ensure that services offered by our customers meet their target quality levels for an optimal subscriber experience. Join us to work on the design of innovative tools aiming at providing our customers with deep and valuable insights into their Big Data flows. By dynamic teamwork cross departments add your power to create a true Telecom Knowledge Centre for the entire organization.
- MSc. in Telecommunication Engineering or Electronic/Software Engineering with experience within telecommunications
- Good knowledge of wireless network architectures (GSM/UMTS/LTE) and related signaling procedures.
- Good knowledge of legacy and modern fixed network architectures (PSTN, NGN, IMS ) and related signaling procedures.
- Structured and systematic approach with good analytical skills
- Curious and eager-to-learn personality
- Fluency in English