The laboratory activities concern:
- the study and application of Visual Arts pedagogy in basic and continuous training in Degree Programs in Medical and Nursing;
- The application of the methodologies as Visual Thinking Strategies, artistic production, and drawing techniques to promote communication and active listening;
- The dissemination of these techniques and methods;
- The participation in committees and research groups on issues of cultural heritage and learning;
- The dissemination of these techniques through to seminars, workshops, conventions, conferences, Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses, and publications.