CoSAN Ph.D. PROGRAM
CoSAN Ph.D. PROGRAM
The Cognitive, Social and Affective Neuroscience (CoSAN) Ph.D. is a multi-centre, international Ph.D. program. CoSAN seeks highly motivated applicants to investigate the neural correlates of cognitive, social and affective functions including empathy, intention and emotion understanding, joint action, cooperative and competitive behaviour, ingroup and outgroup processing and Self-Other distinction. These topics will be studied in typical, as well as in subclinical, clinical and neuropsychological participants.
CoSAN official language is English.
1. Applications must be submitted by July 23th, 2020, 02:00 p.m. (CEST)
2. Application fee (€ 35, non-refundable) must be payed by July 23th, 2020, 11:59 p.m. (CEST)
INSTITUTION - Department of Psychology, Sapienza University of Rome.
DURATION - 3 Years (November 1st, 2020 - October 31st, 2023).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Candidates, of all gender, age and nationality, must hold (or acquire within 31st of October 2020), an Italian “diploma di laurea/laurea specialistica/laurea magistrale”, or an equivalent second-level degree (generally equivalent to a Master’s Degree).
- 3 positions with full-time stipend granted by the Italian Ministry of Education (MIUR).
- 1 position with no stipend.
- There will be additional positions for self-funded non-italian (and graduated abroad) applicants and self-funded research fellows or public employees (see Supernumerary students in the call). In both cases, please contact us in advance.
STIPEND - Euro 15.343,82 per year; which includes I.N.P.S. - National Insurance Contributions which fellowship recipients are required to pay (around 11,41%). The amount of the scholarship can be increased by 50% for research periods spent abroad, previously authorized by the Ph.D. Coordinator.
Salvatore M. Aglioti - email@example.com (CoSAN curriculum Co-ordinator)
firstname.lastname@example.org (administrative issues)