Focus on Open Science - Open Science and the management of a cultural change
On July 7th luglio 2021 (10-12.30 am) the workshop Focus on Open Science dal titolo Open Science and the management of a cultural change will take place online. The workshop is organized by Sapienza Università di Roma and supported by University College of London Global Engagement Office and Office for Open Science, with technical support by Scientific Knowledge Services.
- Theme: new metrics and evaluation of open science. The implementation of Open Science principles in Sapienza will be presented in a dedicated section.
- The language of the event is English. Register for free.
Programme: the Rectress of Sapienza Antonella Polimeni will address a welcome note.Speakers:
- Paul Ayris, Library Director UCL: Open Science – a blueprint for the university in the 21st century?
- Jean-Claude Burgelman, Vrije Universiteit Brussel: From H-Index to OS-Index. Incentivising the Open Science Uptake Among Scientists by Highlighting Their Open Science Effort.
- Lizzie Gadd, Research Policy Manager at Loughborough University: Value-led research evaluation: a practical guide for Open Research.
- Marco Oliverio, Sapienza Università di Roma: Practical implementation of Open Science principles at Sapienza University.
Lightining talk section
- Fabio Sciarrino, Sapienza Università di Roma: From Moedas 3O's strategy to Horizon Europe: the growing attention towards open science.
- Giovanni Destro Bisol, Sapienza Università di Roma: A light in the dark: open access to medical literature and the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Andrea Riccio, Sapienza Università di Roma: Open Science: a shared mission statement within CIVIS alliance.
Closing remarks by Ezio Tarantino.
- Organized by Research and Technology Transfer Area and by Library System.
- Twitter #FocusOpenScience