INTERDEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY OF PATHOPHYSIOLOGY CARDIOCIRCULATORY, ANESTHESIOLOGY AND GENERAL SURGERY
It was Established in 2009 by resolution of the Departments of Surgery P. Valdoni, P. Stefanini, Anaesthetic Science and Science Ophthalmology. It pertains to the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry.
- loan (with the exception of encyclopedias, dictionaries, old books, periodicals / magazines and deteriorated material);
- bibliographic reference in presence and at a distance
- support for bibliographic research
- support for the use of information tools and specialist databases
- Dr. Daniele Ciocci
- daniele.ciocci @uniroma1.it
Monday 8:00 a.m. 3.50 p.m. Tuesday 8:00 a.m. 3.50 p.m. Wednesday 8:00 a.m. 3.50 p.m. Thursday 8:00 a.m. 3.50 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. 2.00 p.m. Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
- The premises of the Library are temporarily not accessible to users
- Ph. +0039 0649970597
- e-mail : biblisca @uniroma1.it
- Single site in the IV Chirurgica building, ground floor.
- Number of monographs 30,000 of which 200 ancient
- Number of periodical titles 583 of which 86 electronic
- See also