Corso di Studio:
Medicina e Chirurgia CU Canale D
Anno di ammissione:
Progetti di ricerca:
- 2019/2020: "Baseline, Procedural and Outcome Features of Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation According to Different Body Mass Index Categories"
- 2020/2021: "Cluster Analysis of Weather and Pollution Features and its Role in Predicting Acute Cardiac or Cerebrovascular Events"
- 2021/2022: "Versatility of Atrial Flow Regulator Device in Congenital Heart Disease: a Case Series"
- 2022/2023: "Global Longitudinal Strain and Transmural Myocardial Strain Gradient as Predictors of Arrhythmic Risk in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy"
"Cardiovascular Risk and Echocardiographic Assessment in Transgender Adults Receiving Gender-Affirming Hormone Therapy"
Esperienze di rilievo nazionali e internazionali:
- 2021: Achievement of the Best Abstract Award 2021 of the Italian Society of Cardiology
- 04/2022 - 04/2023: Pediatric Cardiology Internship, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, Rome, Italy
- 02/2023 - present: Cardiology Internship, Policlinico Casilino, Rome, Italy
- 06/2023: Patent Application - "Device for Traction and Bandaging of the Left Atrial Appendage"
- Baseline, procedural and outcome features of patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation according to different body mass index categories
- Ischemia-reperfusion injury: can we stop the curing-hurting paradox?
- The cardiologist's commandment: Thou shalt not retract!
- Cluster analysis of weather and pollution features and its role in predicting acute cardiac or cerebrovascular events
- Unequal opportunities in Italian cardiovascular research: focus on gender
- Individualised prognosis in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: The case for P-ROSC in Asian people
- Pulmonary Embolism After COVID-19 (Epidemiology, Influence on Prognosis, Pathogenesis, Treatment)
- Dual pathway inhibition of coagulation and inflammation with rivaroxaban: a new therapy paradigm against atherosclerosis
- Versatility of Atrial Flow Regulator Device in Congenital Heart Disease: A Case Series
- The neurodevelopmental and mental health outcomes in children with single ventricle physiology and Fontan circulation: a state-of-the-art review and future directions
- Appraising features and outlook of women and men discharged after an acute coronary syndrome: evidence from the 23,700-patient PRAISE International Registry
- Insulin analogs as an add-on to metformin after failure to oral treatment in type 2 diabetic patients increase diastole duration. The INSUlin Regimens and VASCular Functions (INSUVASC) study