The Department has a computer laboratory, a laboratory for mapping and geographic information systems, a laboratory for advanced training and scientific software, a Multimedia center for languages, for a total of 88 workstations. Twenty stations are equipped for the learning of English, French, German and Spanish in e-learning mode.
- Informatics laboratory (4th floor Room 407)
- Language laboratory (3rd floor in the Bureau of faculty building)
- Mathematics Laboratory (1st floor Room 123-126)
- Cartography and GIS Laboratory (5th floor Room 529)
- Advanced training and scientific software laboratory (5th floor Room 523)
There are also seven multimedia classrooms of various sizes.