Enrolment for Master’s Degrees
MASTER COURSE OFFER SUMMARY a.y. 2023/2024
- Social planning for sustainability, innovation, and gender inclusion (LM-88)
- Development and International Cooperation Sciences (LM-81)
- Gender studies, cultures and policies for media and communication (LM-19)
Master's degree courses with restricted access and comparative evaluation:
- Organization and Marketing for Corporate Communication (LM-59)
- Media studies, digital communication and journalism (LM-19)
Our Master's Degree courses 2023-2024 with Verification of requirements and personal preparation
To enroll in our 3 Master's degree courses with verification of requirements and personal preparation in:
1. Social planning for sustainability, innovation, and gender inclusion (LM-88)
2. Development and International Cooperation Sciences (LM-81)
3. Gender studies, cultures and policies for media and communication (LM-19)
students must have a three-year or five-year degree with a curricular profile that is coherent and compatible with that of the chosen master's degree. For this purpose there is an ad hoc procedure called Verification of requirements and personal preparation. This procedure consists in submitting, starting from 11 July 2023 (following the indications and deadlines indicated in the 2023/2024 enrollment notices, in the 2023/2024 Student Regulations and on this web page, an application for verification of one's study curriculum to a special Commission, which will evaluate it according to the criteria indicated in the announcement, to verify precisely whether or not it complies with a series of fundamental requirements in order to proceed with enrolment.
The application for verifying the requirements, mandatory for everyone, can also be submitted by undergraduate students, with the obligation to obtain the qualification by 13 January 2024 (for Sapienza undergraduates) and by 16 December 2023 (for undergraduates from from other Italian and international universities).
Once the degree has been obtained, it will then be necessary to send it to the Coris Department's Student Affairs Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days before the deadline for enrollment indicated in the Student Regulations 2023/2024, copy of the degree certificate or substitute self-certification. For example, if the deadline indicated in the Student Regulations for the payment of tuition fees and therefore for completing the enrollment process is January 31, 2024, the degree certificate or substitute self-certification must be sent to the office no later than on January 20, 2024. If the outcome of the Verification of requirements and personal preparation is positive, it will be possible to proceed directly with enrollment by paying the enrollment fees within the deadlines indicated in the 2023/2024 Student Regulations; otherwise, the Commission will assign educational debits in specific disciplinary scientific sectors.
The recovery of any debts is preparatory to enrollment and to pay off any debts assigned, the student can enroll in single courses following the procedures set out in the Student Regulations 2023/2024 and the indications given at the following link
The following can enroll in single courses:
a. Graduates from Sapienza and other Italian and foreign universities;
b. Students graduating from other Italian universities, subject to authorization by the competent educational authorities.
Students still enrolled in another Sapienza course will instead be able to recover the debt by inserting supplementary exams in their three-year course, according to the indications of their study regulations and the University (either as an elective exam, or as an extra-curricular exam - pursuant to art. 6) .
In both cases, the debts attributed must be recovered at least 10 days before the deadlines for enrollment indicated in the Student Regulations 2023/2024. For example, if the deadline indicated in the student regulations for the payment of university fees is 31 January 2024, the receipts for the exams of the single courses recovered must be sent to the Coris Student Affairs Office by email to email@example.com no later than January 20, 2024.
Scienze dello sviluppo e della cooperazione internazionale - Development and International Cooperation Sciences (Inter-faculty administered by the CoRiS Department - also delivered in English)
Announcement, didactic regulations and organization of the Course - published online in the enrollment section of the University Course Catalog 23/24 - at the following link
- Degree class (LM-81)
- Verification of requirements code – 31300 (code to be used to generate on Infostud the payment slip to be paid to submit the application for Verification of requirements for this Master's degree course)
- Only for students from other universities: the self-certification with the list of exams taken, to be sent according to the methods and deadlines indicated in the announcement, must be sent to the email address:Verifiedquisiticooperazione.firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e- email)
- Students with foreign qualifications should contact the Office for students with foreign qualifications for all information relating to enrollment procedures and, for further clarifications, may also refer to the foreign student tutor by writing to the email email@example.com
- Course code – 31300 (code to be used for enrollment if the outcome of the Verification of requirements is positive or after the recovery of any debts)
- Download here (vedi allegato 2) the procedures for submitting a request for verification of requirements for students from Sapienza degree courses
- Download here (vedi allegato 1) the procedures for submitting a request to verify the requirements for students from degree courses of other universities