NOTICE TO THE STUDENTS OF DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION SCIENCES
On the basis of the agreement signed in Spring 2016 and in the hope that the current pandemic will be over in reasonable time, the students who are currently attending the 1st year of the Master Programme in “Development and International Cooperation Sciences – curriculum Economics for Development”, can formally apply to fulfil their 2nd year at the al-Farabi University of Almaty (Kazakhstan), so to get two fully valid diplomas. The official call is usually published in late Spring.
The al-Farabi Kazakh National University of Almaty, entitled to one of the greatest followers of the ancient Greek philosophy, is the greatest and most renowned university of Kazakhstan, located in the greatest city of Kazakhstan. It has very good facilities as well. The title you are going to get in the partner institution is in “The World History”. The syllabus includes many matters similar to the matters taught in our program.
Kazakhstan is the biggest country of Central Asia and one of the richest in the World for natural resources. It is a strongly secular State with a charming and optimistic young population and an ambitious agenda. It is predicted to be a key-country in the future. In 2017 Astana, the new capital, now renamed Nursultan, successfully hosted the World Expo, dedicated to the renewable energies. Developing ties with Kazakhstan are a good asset for one's future job life.
Below some fundamental points:
- Only a limited number of students (at the moment not yet decided) will be admitted;
- They are supposed to receive a good yearly scholarship (amount at the moment not yet decided).
- They must have got at least 45 ECTS within the end of July and all the 60 ECTS of the 1st year before leaving.
- They are expected to leave to Almaty no later than 15 September 2023;
- They must not have got more than 60 ECTS
For any information and to express your interest, please contact Prof. Fabio Grassi (firstname.lastname@example.org).